...













...



CHANGE YOUR MINDSET

header ads

CONSTRUCT YOUR SELF- ESTEEM





Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand brake on.~Maxwell Maltz
You know you’re clever and capable and can achieve great things. You have dreams of going places and doing things. Incredible, fulfilling things. But you’re not reaching for those goals. You’re not striving to achieve your dreams.
Something is stopping you.
It’s like you have a hand brake on. No matter how far down on the accelerator you press, you’re not going anywhere.
You want to go. Part of you knows you’re capable of going. But another part is preventing you from taking action.

Let Me Tell You A Secret

I have a secret. It’s a secret that a lot of people share, so it’s not special or unique.
It’s the knowledge that I’m not good enough.
  • Not clever enough or creative enough to reach people or make a difference in other people’s lives
  • Not a good enough writer
  • Not a good enough parent
  • Not a strong enough person
It’s the shackle of low self-esteem, and it stopped me for a long time. It stopped me from daring to try. Daring to risk. Daring to write.
Daring to live.
It’s those insidious thoughts that wriggle out and wrap themselves around my mind.
  • “You’re not worthy.”
  • “You’re not capable.”
  • “You’re not as good as the others.”
I used to listen and do nothing. I used to let it control me and prevent me from living my dreams.
But I’ve learned a few tricks, and now I don’t listen to it any more. It’s not that I don’t hear it, it’s just that it has less power.
I’ve learned how to release the hand brake — at least a little. Enough that I’ve started moving towards my dreams.
And you can too.
Here are nine ways to overcome low self-esteem that helped me.



NEAL LLOYD

TO CONTINUE THE ARTICLE AND READ MORE CLICK HERE







...






...